Head of sales (f/m/d)
What do you want your next job to look like? The aviation industry is looking for a range of qualifications and needs your personal and professional know-how. Do you feel addressed? Argo Aviation will get you straight to take-off - quickly and precisely.
For one of our international clients, we are looking for a Head of Sales (f/m/d) for the Hamburg location as soon as possible.
Diese Aufgaben erwarten Sie:
- Initiate new business opportunities by approaching operators proactively as well as respond to RfPs, to ensure a
profitable development of SPL’s customer base
- Develop and capitalize the knowledge of the market environment to identify target customers and business opportunities
- Develop innovative commercial strategies for both Ejet and A380
- Support the development of solutions (non-standard services whenever required) and business plans in accordance with customer needs and reflecting the economic aspects of all sales cases
- Negotiate contract conditions
- Motivate and develop the team and support Spairliners’ growth by ensuring the implementation of efficient and standardized sales processes
Das bringen Sie mit:
- solid commercial and management experience in the distribution of aeronautical services
- a well-developed network in the industry and a pronounced market understanding
- charisma, empathy and hands-on mentality as well as leadership personality
- integrity and entrepreneurial thinking
- English business level skills
- speaking French or German is beneficial
Ihr Plus bei unserem Kunden:
- continued professional development
- strong international team feel and cooperative working style with English as company language
- active involvement, as part of the management team, in growing and managing a company
- 30 days of vacation, mix of office/ home-office and business travel, state of the art ergonomic and hight adjustable desk, etc.
In order to carefully review your application, we need your detailed CV with job details as well as your references.
The quickest way to contact us is to click on the applicant button on our homepage.
Alternatively, you can send us your documents by e-mail to: